JOCKO JOINT WARFARE
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
About this item
- JOCKO JOINT WARFARE: Joint Warfare is a healthy inflammatory response supporting supplement that helps alleviate joint pain, reduce joint inflammation, fight age and wear issues, promote joint mobility and flexibility, and keep your joints in top condition.
- HEALTHY INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE SUPPORT: Joint Warfare was originally designed for athletes recovering from joint injuries to help relieve pain and accelerate healing. It combines powerful compounds like Turmeric, Bosweillia, MSM to support healthy inflammation response in fat tissue.
- JOINT PROTECTION AND SUPPORT: Strengthen and support your joints for added mobility and endurance and to protect from age and wear issues. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is used to reduce joint stiffness and stress, while Sea Cucumber has been used for centuries to promote collagen health in joint cartilage.
- INCREASED MOBILITY FOR A MORE ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Taking care of your joints has more benefits than just pain mitigation and prevention: it enables and promotes an active lifestyle for years to come. Feel younger and be more active.
- 7 POWERFUL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Glucosamine HCI, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Turmeric Root Extract, Sea Cucumber, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate, Sodium Hyaluronate.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Glucosamine is naturally found in cartilage, otherwise known as “joint cushions”. Supplementing your body with glucosamine hydrochloride may reduce joint pain, slow progression of degenerative joint conditions, or increase range of motion for some joints.
- Considered a “building block” for healthy joints, MSM is found in foods such as fruits, vegetables, and meats. Several studies have been conducted in which MSM improved symptoms of joint pain and physical function. When paired with boswellic acid and glucosamine, MSM has been shown to help reduce inflammation and joint degeneration.
Turmeric Root Extract
- Curcumin, a polyphenolic active compound in turmeric root, has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries in Asian countries. Supplementing the diet with turmeric root extract may show a reduction in symptoms from inflammation, decrease in pain, and improved function of joints. Consuming turmeric has been considered a safe option for symptomatic management of degenerative joint conditions of the knee.
- Sea cucumbers are marine animals found on the sea floor all around the world and have been used in traditional Asian folk medicine for centuries. Sea cucumber powder supplementation has been shown to be a helpful agent in the management of inflammation of joints and easing pain from inflammation.
Boswellia Serrata Extract
- Used in the traditional Indian medicine system, Ayurveda, Boswellia serrata extract comes from the Boswellia serrata tree found in India, Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula. When paired with glucosamine and MSM, boswellic acid has been shown to help reduce inflammation and joint degeneration. Boswellic acid may also decrease joint pain and stiffness and improve function of joints.
- Quercetin is a plant pigment found in red wine, green tea, and berries. Supplementing your diet with quercetin dihydrate may provide relief to stiffness and pain following exercise along with improved joint protection.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- A compound that is recommended when arthritis medication is deemed ineffective, sodium hyaluronate is often found in various connective tissues of humans. This ingredient has been shown in scientific studies to exhibit shock absorbing and lubricating properties for joints and has been deemed a promising addition to treatment of inflammatory skin and joint conditions.
We recommend using 3 capsules 1 time daily for regular maintenance. For extreme support and recovery use 3 capsules twice daily.
This really works! My knee has been bothering me for a while now. I started taking Joint warfare and it helped considerably. After a couple of months taking this, I went away on vacation for a week. I didn’t take my joint warfare with me and I could feel the difference. I considered that it was possibly a difference in my training, but as soon as I started taking it again, my knee started feeling better again. Between this and the other Jocko supplements I take, (Go, Vitamin D, Cold War, Molk, and Greens) I spend a fortune on supplements, but I can definitely feel the benefits. I know my money is not going to waste.
I have lingering effects from Lyme disease and this product has greatly helped my joint pain
52 yr old Retired Veteran, 23 years Infantry. Run hard and put away wet and still getting at it in the gym. Knees and elbows started hurting after max weight low rep workouts. I backed off the weight to strengthen supporter muscles and tendons and started taking joint warfare. About 1 month after taking Joint Warfare joints feel better and able to do max weight again. Getting at it again!