JOCKO COLD WAR
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
About this item
- JOCKO COLDWAR: Developed with retired Navy SEAL commander Jocko Willink to fight the war against the common harmful conditions and worse. Boost your body’s natural defense and fight back.
- SUPERIOR IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Our blend of superfoods, botanicals, minerals and herbs work together to strengthen your natural immunity and defense system. A strong and healthy immune response system is the best daily defense for you and your family.
- NATURAL DEFENSE: We’ve included select natural and antioxidant nutrients to help strengthen your body’s defense system: Vitamin C, Zinc and Aged Garlic Extract are well-known powerhouses for promoting cellular defense and respiratory system function. Vitamin D helps balance the immune system against common and seasonal conditions. Olive Leaf and Astragalus have been used for centuries in Mediterranean and Chinese medicine to combat invasive particles.
- ZINC AND OTHER ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS, NO GMOS, NO PRESERVATIVES: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Garlic Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Astragalus.
- TESTED AND ALLERGEN-FREE: Every batch of Jocko ColdWar is third-party tested to guarantee the highest purity, potency and quality standard. Manufactured without GMOs, preservatives, artificial ingredients, fillers, or other additives. Free from common food allergens and does not contain soy or gluten.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin C is a water soluble essential vitamin known for its powerful antioxidant effects. This vitamin has been shown to support the protective activities of immune cells while working synergistically with other vitamins and may effectively prevent or improve existing symptoms from the common cold. Ascorbic acid has also proven to protect the body from harmful effects of free radicals, pollutants, and toxins.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
A type of vitamin D, cholecalciferol is made when the skin is exposed to sunlight. This vitamin can be found in foods such as fish, eggs, and cheese and is fortified in foods like milk, fruit juice, and yogurt. Supplementation of vitamin D has been shown to reduce the risk of contracting acute respiratory and non-influenza infections as well as supporting immunity against repeated occurrences of respiratory illness. Deficiencies in vitamin D3 can be associated with an increase in autoimmunity.
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
A natural antioxidant, vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is often found in foods such as vegetables, oils, and meats. Vitamin E has been shown to have a protective effect against the common cold as well and deficiencies in vitamin E have been shown to impair normal functions of the immune system.
Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is an abundant trace mineral in the body. Zinc picolinate is a form of zinc that is better absorbed than other forms of zinc, allowing for serum zinc levels to be increased. Deficiencies of zinc have been linked to impairment of the immune system.
Aged Garlic Extract
A flowering plant used in ancient Egyptian medicine, garlic is dried at low temperatures to preserve the enzymes natural to the product. Aged garlic extract may enhance cell function, leading to a reduction in severity of cold and flu symptoms, while also previously showing this extract’s capabilities in reducing the length and occurrences of the common cold and reducing total and LDL cholesterol levels.
Elderberry is a fruit commonly used in folk medicine today and is considered one of the world’s most healing plants. Elderberry has been considered a safe option for assisting in treatment of viral respiratory illness and may help decrease the duration and severity of the common cold and influenza viruses due to its antiviral properties.
Olive Leaf Extract
A staple of the Mediterranean diet, olive leaves are potent with antioxidants suited for supporting your immune system. Olive leaf extract has been shown to support healthy blood pressure along with improving insulin sensitivity and reducing the duration of upper respiratory illness.
Astragalus is considered a natural dietary supplement and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. This root has been shown to increase the release of immune response mediators to trigger healthy immune responses and reduce symptoms associated with allergies.
Ideal for Daily Use
We recommend using 3 capsules daily to support healthy immunity. In moments of illness we recommend 3 capsules twice daily.
So far, so good. I have been taking for a few days now and been around alot of people, in different settings and its holding strong. I will update when it has been a month or so and most likely will be making it 5 stars
OUTSTANDING, EVERY DAY!
Jocko Cold War
Took this supplement for a few months and no colds, then cancelled my subscription for a few months cutting the budget. However, I noticed I was getting the same “bugs” my kids were bringing home from school. I started back on the Cold War and Kaboom…, I’m winning the war with Cold War yet again!!