JOCKO GO PRE WORKOUT - MANGO MAYHEM
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
JOCKO GO PRE WORKOUT POWDER
PHYSICAL + COGNITIVE PRE WORKOUT POWDER
JOCKO GO combines a powerful yet balanced cognitive and physical boost in one, revolutionized amplifier to support an increased pump, stamina, endurance and recovery experience.
Blended with some of the world’s rarest and most potent all-natural ingredients, JOCKO GO was designed and engineered for anyone who wants to crush any task ahead of them. It was developed as a pre-workout supplement, but it’s so much more than that. It’s a pre-meeting, pre-workout, pre-negotiation, pre-EVERYTHING. If you are looking for an extra cognitive or physical edge, JOCKO GO is your force multiplier, made for the body and mind. Yes, we’ve re-invented the pre-workout.
THE SCIENCE OF NATURE
Healthy levels of Caffeine paired with Theanine provide a balanced stimulant experience for pre-workout energy.
Citrulline combined with Theobromine supports nitric oxide production, vasodilation and muscle pump.
These adaptogens provide support for your body when under physical and cognitive stress.
Created in cGMP licensed, FDA registered facilities, Jocko Fuel products are manufactured at the highest level of quality. All products are independently third-party tested for purity and accurate label claims.
- Balanced Stimulant Experience*
- Increased Pump*
- Increased Stamina*
- Enhanced Endurance*
- Reduced Recovery Time*
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Vitamin C is a water soluble essential vitamin known for its powerful antioxidant effects. Typically used for its immune support, Vitamin C has been shown to support this in times of immunosuppression due to extreme exercise. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16948483/
- Magnesium is a mineral that can support healthy protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, and energy production. Low magnesium levels can lead to increased risks of diseases such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Magnesium has been shown to help move blood sugar into muscles and dispose of lactate, which can build up during exercise and cause fatigue. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24465574/
- An essential mineral of the human diet, potassium is most commonly found in fruits, vegetables, and legumes. Potassium has been shown to improve the metabolism of glucose upon consumption. Supplementing your body with potassium can increase blood flow to contracted muscles, allowing for enhanced oxygen exchange with muscle fibers, and in turn facilitating more rapid removal of lactic acid, reducing fatigue.
- Chloride is an important electrolyte in your body that is essential for controlling the neutrality of cell membrane charges that are critical for several body processes. Chloride is also an important nutrient for proper food digestion.
- An essential component for regulation of water levels in your body, sodium has been shown to support ketone production, time to exhaustion, and power output during exercise.
A part of your DNA, D-Ribose is also a component of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) your cells’ primary energy source. D-Ribose has been shown to help recover the energy stores in cells, help reduce muscle soreness, and increase the recovery of damaged muscles.
L-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that is used in the urea cycle your liver and kidneys and is highly concentrated in watermelons. L-Citrulline has been shown to increase blood flow and power output as well as support healthy blood pressure levels.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, a product made in the body from L-Carnitine, is important for several body processes such as the burning of fat for energy. Through several studies, supplementation of Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to decrease heart rate during exercise, reduce muscle damage, and increase rate of fat burn.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera, is an herb found in Asia and Africa commonly used in herbal medicine. With its adaptogenic properties, ashwagandha has been shown to improve resistance towards stress, sleep quality, and muscle size and recovery.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (1% Rosavins) (3% Salidroside)
Rhodiola rosea is cultivated in the mountains of Europe and Asia and is commonly used in herbal medicine. Studies on Rhodiola rosea suggest the herb may reduce fatigue, improve time to exhaustion, and improve sexual function.
A phospholipid found primarily in meat and fish, studies have shown phosphatidylserine to support increases in cognitive function and time to exhaustion during exercise.
Theobromine, a natural compound found in most cocoa products, has been shown to have longer lasting effects than caffeine as well as raising levels of HDL (“good”) cholesterol.
Natural Caffeine Anhydrous - Green Coffee Beans
A commonly consumed stimulant found in coffee beans, tea leaves, and energy drinks, caffeine has been shown to increase peak performance, reduce fatigue, and increase positive metabolic responses.
L-Theanine is a non-essential amino acid commonly found in green tea and some mushrooms. This organic compound has been shown to support health blood pressure and help mental regeneration in times of stress.
Bacopa monnieri is a plant traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, a natural system of medicine originating from India over 3,000 years ago. Studies have shown Bacopa to support cognitive performance, attention, working memory, and energy levels.
Alpha GPC (Glycerophosphocholine)
A natural choline compound found in your brain, Alpha Glycerophosphocholine (GPC) is a commonly found ingredient in pre-workout supplements. Alpha GPC may increase power output, growth hormone secretion, and muscle performance.
White Tea Extract
White tea extract, from the Camellia sinensis plant, is considered an incredibly healthy tea for its surpluss of antioxidants. White tea has also been shown to support an increase in fat burn and may lower the risk of inulin resistance, a common issue linked to heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Mix one scoop (7.8 g) daily in 8 ounces of water.
I have been using JockoGo Pre-workout for about a year and love the taste and the boost it gives me during my workouts. I didn’t realize the extra energy it gives me during my workout until I ran out for 2 weeks. I won’t workout without it now!
JockoGO gives a natural solid workout
I finally found a great Pre-Workout that gives me level awakening for my early morning workouts without the artificial sweeteners as almost all other Pre-Workouts on the market. Great formulation and taste. My 17 year-old even loves it -- He stole mine!!!
Mango Mayhem Go Powder
I love the Jocko Go as a preworkout. The mango dissolves easily and has the right amount of caffeine. Regardless if I’m going for a 5K, Jiujitsu or hitting the weights it’s perfect. No crash, no sugar rush and I can’t say enough good things about it.