JOCKO SUPER KRILL OIL
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
About this item
- PURE: Our wild caught Antarctic Krill contains essential Omega 3 fatty acids like DHA and EPA that your body can’t produce on its own, as well as phospholipids and the important super-antioxidant, astaxanthin that aren’t found in traditional fish oil supplements. 1000mg Serving Size for 2 soft gels.
- BRAIN: Higher than average phospholipids means more bang for your buck. These key lipids are important for fighting age related cognitive decline.*
- HEART: Well-known for their amazing ability to support heart health, the Omega-3s in Super Krill can be found at higher concentrations than typical alternatives. Working in synergy with phospholipids, the Omega 3s in Krill are more absorbable than those of fish oil.
- JOINTS: Krill oil's powerful anti-inflammatory effects can help decrease joint pain while increasing mobility.*
- NO MORE FISH BURPS: Super Krill uses vanilla to give you a more pleasant experience. A sweet smell with an easy to swallow soft gel.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Krill oil is derived from krill, a crustacean rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Krill oil has been shown to reduce pain, stiffness, and functional impairment, reduce LDL cholesterol levels while raising HDL cholesterol levels, and has been shown to positively effect blood glucose more than fish oil.
Eicosapentainoic Acid (EPA)
- Found in cold-water fish, EPA is an omega-3 fatty acid often found along docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA is most commonly known for its supplementation aiding positive cognitive function and support increasing attention.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- DHA, like EPA, is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold-water fish. DHA has been shown to help maintain healthy cognitive function. Decreases of DHA in the brain have been associated with cognitive decline.
- Phospholipids are commonly known for being essential key players in several biological processes in your body. Phospholipid supplementation from krill has been shown to support enhanced cognitive function while sustaining antioxidative effects in the brain.
- An antioxidant, astaxanthin is a keto-carotenoid found in sea creatures such as Pacific salmon, shrimp, and krill. Astaxanthin has been shown to increase white clood cell counts, platelets and the capacity of total antioxidants in the blood while reducing blood glucose and LDL cholesterol.
Take 2 Softgels daily
Received in good condition where as other brands leak the oil and are a mess to use.
Great product! I can't definitely when I would run out. The subscription is keeping me on the path!
Krill products are difficult to review since the benefits they offer are born out over time (heart health, etc.). Jocko Super Krill Oil caplets just FEEL like quality out of the bottle. I am admittedly a little biased based on the high-quality experience of every other product I've used in the Jocko Fuel stable.